Commercial Real Estate
Areas of expertise
28 September 2011
– Promises and deeds of transfer for lease entitlements and business goodwill
– Managing follow-up of administrative deadlines (building permits).
Advice (negotiation and preparation):
– Leasing promise, lease, amendment, renewal
– Deposit and first demand guarantee undertakings
– Sub-letting and moveable property leasing
– Notice with or without offer of renewal
– Eligibility for status of commercial lease
– Renewal and non-renewal of commercial leases (fixing new rent, eviction indemnity, etc.)
– Commercial property (eligibility for status of commercial leases)
– Procedure for enforcing the termination clause and eviction.
Lawyers practising in this field: Paul Ricard, Linda Capoano-Le Pen, Alice Charrière, Clémence Colin, Delphine Roué