Liability and Insurance Law
Areas of expertise
28 September 2011
– Acting for the defence or claims of the insured or the insurer in domestic or international disputes
– Enforcement of insurance guarantees (liability insurance, damages insurance)
– Claims against co-insurers
– Industrial risks
– Product liability (civil and criminal litigation)
– Medical liability
– Environmental liability;
– Assistance for clients during expert assessments.
– Risk assessment and analysis
– Preparing legal opinions for foreign jurisdictions
– Study and negotiation of policies and guarantees
– Pre-dispute consultation.