Contract – Distribution – Competition – Consumer Law
Areas of expertise
28 September 2011
– Disputes on exclusive/selective distribution contracts, commercial agencies, franchises
– Breakdown of established commercial relationships
– Proceedings before the French Competition Authority and European Commission: horizontal and vertical agreements, abuse of dominant market position
– Sales law (guarantee of hidden defects, of conformity)
– Consumer protection law (games, lotteries, advertising, promotional operations, labelling, Toubon law).
– Preparing and checking distribution contracts
– Preparing and checking general sales conditions, ‘single agreements’
– Legal opinions, pre-dispute consultations.
Lawyers practising in this field: Martine Karsenty-Ricard, Linda Capoano-Le Pen, Béatrice Moreau-Margotin, Jean-Philippe Arroyo, Alice Charrière, Clémence Colin, Delphine Roué, Bénédicte Lhomme-Houzai, Maïa Merli, Tristan Montaigne, Delphine Roblin-Lapparra, Nathalie Tourrette, Anne Bellargent, Thomas Ricard, Benjamin Mathieu