New Technologies – Internet Law
Areas of expertise
28 September 2011
– Actions in liability for website editors and hosting companies, internet service providers
– Petitions for identification of website editors and hosts, internet service providers
– Civil and criminal litigation regarding online gaming and betting ;
– Litigation relating with software and databases.
– Preparing website general conditions of use
– Preparing general conditions for e-commerce
– Examination of issues regarding the French Data Protection Act, management of personal data; formalities vis-à-vis the French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL)
– Preparing and checking contracts with internet service providers (hosting companies, advertising agencies) ;
– Drafting and negociation of contracts in the IT and internet sectors (software licences, SaaS contracts…) ;
– Legal opinions, pre-dispute consultations.